UPWARD FLAG FOOTBALL
- Volunteers are needed in all areas of Upward Flag Football. If you would be interested in helping in some way, please contact Jason Ricciardi or the church office. Referees, concession stand workers, greeters, coaches, etc. are needed! Come out and support this awesome ministry on Saturdays this fall!
VAN MINISTRY DRIVER NEEDED
- We are looking to run a van service on Wednesday and Sunday Nights for those unable to drive at night. If you would be interested in driving on Wednesday & Sunday Nights, please contact the church office.
WHITE HOUSE REHAB & HALLTOWN MINISTRY
- Are you looking for a place to CONNECT and serve? Each month our Women’s Ministry sponsors a service at White House Rehab & Halltown. On the fourth Tuesday of each month we will meet at the church at 9:30AM. Everyone is invited to join. You will truly receive a blessing.
- There is so much going on in the 615 Ministry! If you would like to be a part of it, keep your heart open for opportunities to help with this important mission effort. If you would like to find out how you can help, please contact Gene Hannah.
- There is a need for bus drivers on Saturdays at Mission 615. If you have a CDL license with a P endorsement or are interested in obtaining one, please call the church office and let us know!
MOMS IN PRAYER MINISTRY
- Are you a mom or grandmother of a student/young person and know the importance of prayer? If so, take time to join one of the Moms In Prayer groups.
Woodall—Contact Randi Wall at 268-5885 if you would like to start a group!
Heritage— contact Stacy Spears: 417-4570
HB Williams & WHMS— contact Becky Jenkins: 330-3707
WHHS—contact Randi Wall: 268-5885
College & Career—Mondays 7:00PM @ Temple (Glynda Steele: 948-1472)
ONLINE PRAYER MINISTRY
- Temple Baptist Church has an online Prayer Ministry. If you would like to receive prayer requests by email to be able to be a part of this very important ministry, please contact the Church Office or add your information on the tear off.
DEACON FELLOWSHIP PRAYER MINISTRY
- We will meet once a quarter with your Deacon families and focus on prayer. Please be a part of this ministry.